STONEBRIDGE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
SWIMMING POOL RULES and REGULATIONS
2021 Pool Season
The pool is now closed for the season. Opening Saturday May 29th – Memorial Day; Jacuzzi must stay closed due to Montgomery County Health Department
Hours of Operation, Daily from Memorial Day* to Labor Day, 2021
+ Session #1: 11.00am – 1.00pm
+ Session #2: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
+ Session #3: 4.00pm – 6.00pm
+ Session #4: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
*While school is in session (May 29-June 16) the hours are as follows:
Saturday May 29 and Sunday 30th, regular hours as above
Weekdays: May 31-June 4; June 7-11; June 14-16; August 30-September 3
+ Afternoon Session #1: 3.00 – 5.00pm
+ Evening Session #2: 5.30 – 8.00pm (extra 1/2 hour – night time swimming)
A reservation system is in use for the 2021 Season. As a reminder you may only reserve up to 4 days in advance to ensure all Residents have an equal opportunity to use the pool. 90 Members will be admitted in the pool area at any one time with the exception of Swim Team events.
You may now test if the reservation system is working for you (effective March 5, 2021) to make sure your login information is current.
- Use your email address you use to access your secure account to log into the Pool Reservation system.
* To verify your email address in the system log into your secure account (link is at the top right of this page), or Click/tap here for access to your secure account
- Username=email address Password=email address (updated after you sign in)
- Once logged in we save your information so you do not have to re-type
- When making a pool time reservation please use a real e-mail address otherwise you will not receive the automatic confirmation.
- The reservations you make are test data and all will be reset multiple times before the Memorial Day opening. Your account information will not be affected so please update as appropriate.
- If you have any recommendations for clarify or enhancements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible